Welcome to VWW!
LET’S CHANGE THE STORY:
Task Force on Young Women & the Vermont Economy – Recommendations
On Dec. 3, the Task Force on Young Women and the Vermont Economy, convened by Vermont Works for Women and comprised of business, labor, government, nonprofit and philanthropic leaders from across the state, announced a series of action-oriented recommendations and commitments to change the story for Vermont’s girls and young women – by improving their work, social and economic lives for the future.
Here is the work of the 29-member Task Force over six months and 125 hours of collective meeting time:
- Let’s Change the Story Together: 15 Things You Can Do (12.3.13)
- Media Release: Task Force Recommendations @ Vermont State House (12.3.13)
- Flickr photostream from Vermont State House press conference (12.3.13)
- Listing of Task Force members
- ENOUGH SAID – full report and summary (April 2013)
What is your own commitment to change the story for girls and young women?