Now recruiting for our next Transitional Jobs program class
The next class will start on May 29, 2012 and run for eight weeks.
Orientations and interviews will be scheduled in the next several weeks.
Who should take this program?
We are looking for women who are in transition – returning to the community from incarceration and/or who are on state assistance (Reach Up, Food Stamps, etc.) and need to transition to work.
We encourage you to apply if you are a woman who:
- has a lack of or a spotty work history
- has childcare, housing and transportation plans in place or close to being so
- are willing to commit to eight weeks of class time (which includes being on time, communicating with program coordinators, following through with tasks and complying with the requirements of the program)
How to apply?
1) Interested women attend an orientation at our Winooski office where we give an overview of the Transitional Jobs program
2) At that orientation, attendees fill out an application and sign up for an interview
3) Applicants interview with Transitional Jobs Program Coordinators
4) Coordinators check references and accept women based on of the women’s needs and fit for the program
Interested women please call Louise 655-8900 x 503 for orientation times and locations.